A built-in web-server is automatically set up for software products based on COREmanager.
Automatic configuration of the built-in web-server
The built-in web-server automatically listens to port 1500 of the main IP address (both IPv4 and IPv6).
Different ways to configure the built-in web-server
You can configure the web-server to listen to certain IP addresses and ports either through the command line or the configuration file.
If you specify settings in the configuration file, the configuration parameters that were specified in the command line will be ignored.
When starting the web-server you can specify a specific IP address and port to listen. For more information about this function start the web-server using the -h key.
For more flexible configuration of your built-in web-server, you can use the file etc/ihttpd.conf of a COREmanager 5-based software.
In the listen section of that file you can specify IP addresses to listen:
- The IP address is a mandatory parameter
- Other parameters are optional
- If the “port” parameter is not specified, the default port (1500) of the built-in web-server will be used
- Both the “certkey” and “cert” parameters must be specified. You cannot specify only one parameter.
- If the certificates’ paths are not specified, the built-in web-server will use a self-signed SSL certificate that was created automatically
- If the redirect parameter is specified, users won’t be able to access the panel through HTTP. HTTP requests will be sent to the same URL through the HTTPS protocol. (we do not recommend that you use this option for VMmanager and DCImanager, as it may cause errors when running OS installers). If you install the panel from packages, redirect is specified by default except for VMmanager and DCImanager.
The built-in web-server will listen to all IPv4 addresses available using the default port (“*” equals “0.0.0.0”)
The built-in web-server will listen to IPv4-address 18.104.22.168
The built-in web-server will listen to IPv4-address 22.214.171.124 on port 1700
The built-in web-server will listen to IPv4-address 126.96.36.199 on port 1700 and the etc/my.crt file of the etc/my.key SSL certificate with the key for SSL requests (https)
The built-in web-server will listen to all IPv6 addresses available on the default port
The built-in web-server will listen to IPv6-address 2001:db8::ae21:ad12 on port 1800
After you have modified the ihttpd configuration file, restart the service
CentOS 7, Debian 8:
By default COREmanager opens at <server IP adddres>:1500. To change it into another panel, in the directory /usr/local/mgr5/bin/ create the index file with a <panel short name>
E.g. to open ISPmanager by default, create the file containing ispmgr
The connection remains active for one hour.