ISPmanager can be integrated with DNSmanager that is configured as a slave name server. The domains created in ISPmanager will be automatically created on the server with DNSmanager. Complete the following steps:
- Log in to DNSmanager → Main menu→ Users and create a new user for every server with ISPmanager. For more information please refer to DNSmanager article Integration with ISPmanager.
- Log in to ISPmanager → Integration → Slave servers → Add.
- Enter the DNSmanager URL in the Control panel URL field.
- Enter the DNSmanager Username that was created on the first step. Enter its Password.
- Enable the option Synchronize to add the domains that already exist in ISPmanager to DNSmanager. To add only some domains in DNSmanager go to Domains→ Domain names → select the domain → click Update on NS
- Click Ok.